News


News


Новости UPC

Payment Cards Results of 2018: indicators, trends, forecasts

Card payments have become more popular in recent years for Ukraine and continue to increase

Black Friday Shopping: 75% in regular stores and 25% online

This Friday Cardholders of UPC customer-banks' cards made purchases for over 310 mln. UAH and 25% was spent in the Internet and the other 75% was spent in regular stores

From now on Forward Bank transactions are processed at UPC

Recently, Ukrainian Processing Center has begun cooperation with another Ukrainian bank

More Ukrainians use their NFC-gadgets for payments instead of cards

According to the Ukrainian Processing Center (UPC), the number of payments by NFC devices increased 9 times in 2018

Market drivers for the payment cards industry: what was discussed at the UPC Conference

UPC`s Annual Conference “Card Business as the Core of Banking Retail” took place on October 10, 2018, where participants and guests reviewed current trends on the payment cards market

Running together for the greater good: UPC participated in WizzAir Kyiv City Marathon 2018

For the second time in a row, UPC teams participated in the WizzAir Kyiv City Marathon 2018 to support the active lifestyle

prev12345678910111213141516171819next

We are here to help

Ask to contact <br>you Ask to contact
you
mail Write us
News All news
31/01
Payment Cards Results of 2018: indicators, trends, forecasts
03/12
Black Friday Shopping: 75% in regular stores and 25% online
29/11
From now on Forward Bank transactions are processed at UPC
05/11
More Ukrainians use their NFC-gadgets for payments instead of cards