Transactions are becoming even more convenient and secure. All a sender needs is to specify a recipient’s phone number associated with the payment card. To receive the money, Visa Alias service must be activated. This can be done easily in the Settings menu of mobile or web-banking.
The service is available for Visa, Mastercard, and PROSTIR cards.
How to use:
- Open up the banking app;
- Select the fund transfer option;
- Choose a recipient from the phone contacts;
- Input the amount;
- Confirm the payment;
Visa Alias Directory Service benefits:
- Convenience: there is no need for the hefty card number;
- Security: the card number is not given away;
- Speed: it takes much less time to complete the transfer;
UPC is ready to provide acquiring and issuing services for the customer banks.
One of Ukrainian banks has already implemented the mentioned service. Two more UPC clients are on the finishing line of the project.
UPC plans to provide these services to all customer banks in the near future.